1.Who is Marony?
Just the girl next door, I guess
2. At what age did you start writing and why?
Why? I’ll just say it’s fate. It was my class teacher at the time that introduced me to Poetry. I guess he saw something in me…
3. How has Writing been since then?
Beautiful. I’ve fallen in love with poetry.
4. What has been your best moment so far in your writing journey?
Having people appreciate my poems. When they can relate to my writing and say “thank you” for putting into words emotions they couldn’t comprehend. Positive feedback always puts a smile on my face
5. What is your writing kryptonite?
Busyness. I’ve lost many ideas because of this.
6. How did you feel coming 2nd in the June Prompts challenge?
On top of the world, It really helped to boost my morale. Now, I’m convinced that many people relate to my poems. Also, I’ve met amazing writers… It’s an experience I’ll always cherish. Thanks to you, @therealnwudo and mixsie
7. What is your advice for upcoming closet writers who are afraid to share their works with the world through online and offline platforms?
From experience, I always advise them to believe in themselves first. Also, stay away from people who wash down your creativity and talent. Always be with writing materials. If it’s not possible, use your phone. Because ideas are fleeting in nature. Also, inspiration can come at any time and from anyone. Another important thing is, never ever compete with another writer. Maintain your unique style of writing and you’ll have your audience. These are the basic things that have helped me
8. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
Touching lives globally through my books, by Gods grace.
9. Are we expecting a book soon?
I wanted to publish an anthology, but things didn’t go as planned.
10. So you’re passing on that for now?
11. Ever tried performance poetry?
Ah… No… I’m too shy for that
12. You don’t ever see yourself doing it?
Yeah, I doubt it
13. If you were not a writer what would you be doing?
Having my restaurant, since I love cooking. I would have said music, but I don’t see myself performing on stage at all. Or else I’ll wear a mask like Sia But then, that’ll take away my originality.